This recipe requires no measuring. Be cautious with use of salt and check the oven to wait for right amount of browning. Otherwise, you can’t mess it up.
1) Chop small/medium potatoes to desired size
(smaller = less cook time)
2) Place in a large bowl and mix in 1/2 tsp each:
Paprika, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper
or whatever else you’re in the mood for.
3) Add a smidge of oil (optional)
4) Stir well or shake to evenly coat oil and seasonings,
spread out on a large flat, parchment lined baking
dish smeared with coconut oil
5) Bake in oven at 425º until they become lightly
browned (about 20 minutes). GF, V